This vacancy has now been filled
1) Have you got experience in Digital Marketing?
2) Are you looking to join a fantastic company and help grow the business?
3) Do you want to develop your career within a forward-thinking and creative agency?
Due to continued client success and increasing demand, we’re looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team. You will be part of a fantastic, creative team working with new and existing clients to increase their ROI. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record that will add real value to the future growth of Cognique.
Your duties will include:
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data (B2B & B2C)
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to client website(s)
- Managing content of Website Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Writing of Blog and News content including keyword research and SEO
- Set up, management and review of PPC accounts & campaigns
- Oversee and manage all social media strategies
- Reviewing and reporting of Google Analytics
- Identify and measure client KPIs
- Review new technologies and be aware of relevant developments in digital marketing
You must have:
- Degree level or equivalent in Marketing
- At least 1 year working experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Analytical thinking
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise
- Consistent attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and initiative
Benefits of working for us:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off
- Christmas period off
- Free parking
- Free pool table
- Regular social gatherings